- Addison – San Diego – Swoon-worthy dining location inside the Grand Del Mar resort. Meticulous service and tasting menu. AAA Five Diamond-rated.
- Bertrand at Mr. A’s – Downtown San Diego – Spectacular views and pampered service to toast a sunset on Cupid’s evening. AAA Four Diamond-rated.
- Café Luna – Rancho Bernardo – Handmade Italian dishes prepared fresh daily for couples to share. AAA Three Diamond-rated.
- Engine Company No. 28 – Los Angeles – Historic landmark. Inside restaurant, much of original architecture survives -- the red brick flooring, 18-foot pressed tin ceilings and near the entrance, the elegant mahogany cabinetry that once housed the emergency alarm system. AAA Three Diamond-rated.
- Jillian’s – PalmDesert – Four dining rooms decorated with fine antiques, fresh flowers and a superb art collection. AAA Three Diamond-rated.
- Le Vallauris – Palm Springs – Restored historical landmark with ambiance of a French relative’s home. AAA Four Diamond-rated.
- Ocean View Bar & Grill – Laguna Beach – Located in historic Hotel Laguna, ocean views of the coastline stream in from every window. Beach casual. AAA Three Diamond-rated.
- Stella Mare’s – Santa Barbara – Popular destination with two locations featuring intimate rooms. AAA Three Diamond-rated.
- Wine Cask – Santa Barbara – Cozy atmosphere with a majestic fireplace and historic vaulted wood beam ceiling with gold leaf. This is a local food and wine landmark noted for its deep community roots and is a stylish sensory experience. AAA Three Diamond-rated.
- The Tea House on Los Rios – San Juan Capistrano – Personalized service in a charming setting. AAA Two-Diamond rated.