(SAN DIEGO, July 6, 2006) — To provide an opportunity to shop for quality new and used cars with help from a trusted household brand, the Automobile Club of Southern California will be sponsoring a two-day new and used car sale in San Diego on Saturday and Sunday, July 22 – 23 with 18 recommended dealerships participating.
Auto Club Car Buying Service employees and insurance agents will be on-site at participating dealerships to answer questions and to provide help to members considering a vehicle purchase, according to Car Buying Service Manager David Cavano.
“Whether new or used, participating dealers have agreed to offer special discounted pricing to Auto Club members in a pressure-free environment,” said Cavano.
Members are encouraged to get pre-approved loans prior to attending the sale and to bring their current vehicle?s title and vehicle registration if they plan to use the vehicle as a trade-in for another car.
- Toyota of El Cajon, 300 El Cajon Boulevard
- Drew Ford, 8888 La Mesa Blvd., La Mesa
- Drew VW and Hyundai, 8850 Grossmont Blvd., La Mesa
- Bob Stall Chevrolet, 7601 Alvarado Road, La Mesa
- Pacific Nissan, 4433 Mission Bay Drive, San Diego
- North Co. Ford, 450 W. Vista Way , Vista
- Fuller Honda, 540 Auto Park Drive , Chula Vista
- North Co. Jeep, GMC and Kia, 1501 Auto Parkway South , Escondido
- Toyota of Escondido, 231 Lincoln Parkway
- Hoehn Honda, 5454 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad
- Hoehn Mazda, 5454 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad
- Hoehn Mercedes, 5475 Car Country Drive , Carlsbad
- Heohn Audi, 5215 Car Country Drive , Carlsbad
- Hoehn Acura, 5566 Avenida Encinas, Carlsbad
- Hoehn Infiniti, 5245 Car Country Drive , Carlsbad
For more information, call the Auto Club toll-free at 1-800-731-7745